Friday, September 30, 2011

Bringing sexy back... maybe.

     I recently came across (and subsequently acquired) a shirt that says, "Smart is the new dumb". I'll be honest, I got it primarily because it made me laugh, rather than as any particular societal commentary or whatnot. A few days later, however, I was having a conversation with a friend, and he offered for consideration the phrase, "Nah, in my opinion, smart girls are sexy."

     Individually, the two incidences don't really amount to much- a funny shirt and a random opinion, no worries, right? As usual, however, it got me to thinking. Let's see if my logic bears up to peer review:

1) In grade school, it seemed like the pretty (and often), dumb girls got all the attention.


2) But now, if there's a trend to going for the (hopefully still pretty but also) smart girls...


3) Wouldn't that make the guys who go for them some sort of zombie?


I'm just saying, it's something to consider. In the meantime, cherish those brains! Yow!

Just don't eat mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment