Friday, September 16, 2011

Pickup Lines and Responses 1

     So for some reason, there have been a bunch of bad pickup lines and responses to them floating around in the back of my head for a while. Having nothing better to do, I decided to sit down and start getting them out. I don't know how frequent they will be, but here you go:














     Yeah, I know, it's not perfect, but you have to admit, you'd love to see this happen, eh? I've been to a couple dance clubs where I wish I'd had one of those. Certain people don't seem to grasp the fact that maybe, just maybe, if you're not dressed like a tramp and you're just dancing by yourself... maybe you just want to dance. Oh well. I'll be getting more of these up as I have the time, feel free to offer suggestions of bad pickup lines that you've heard. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment