Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Pickup Lines 2

     One for the guys:



     On a slightly related note, the weather is definitely starting to cool off out here in Colorado. Consequently, I'm hearing one of two things around campus:

  1. "Ohmigawwwwwwd, I'm soooo cold!" (While wearing nothing but a jean belt laughingly called shorts, flip-flops and a tank top... in 50 degree weather...)
  2. "I'm like, so glad I wore my Uggs today!" (Wearing leggings, massively hideous boots of said brand, and a top that is cut so low you can see China through it)
     Now, this is not to say that I'm an utter prude. I own shirts that show some (key word there) cleavage, and my shorts no longer reach past my knees as they have in the past. I do, however, endorse the idea of dressing to survive the weather, not dressing to sucker some poor sap into draping themselves on me so I can steal their body heat. And possibly self-respect, brains, and dignity as well.

Alternate lines for the last panel:
- "Now where did my gorilla go?"
- "Weird, this isn't working at all!"
- "Girls around here must not like bananas..."
- "Definitely not happy to see that."

1 comment: