Friday, September 2, 2011

Filler

Not feeling particularly anything today, so here's an old sketch I redid.

For some bizarre reason, my little sister and I were discussing hair one day, and the idea came up that perhaps individual hairs are held in place because the roots are actually hands. Each hand has to stay tightly clenched to stay in place within the pore; if it relaxes at all, it loses it's grip and the hair falls out. This would explain why some people's hair grows longer than others': their little hands are stronger and can hold on longer.


Note that I'm still not a particularly talented artist, but I feel the eye came out pretty appropriately worried. Goodness knows I'd be worried if thousands of little fists were clenched in my skin, how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment