Monday, November 21, 2011

Filler #1!

     As many of you know, I am on vacation from November 19th to the 27th, visiting family and friends I've not seen in about six years. Rather than just let you guys suffer from a lack of stories, however, I've dug up some older sketches that never quite made it on here, for one reason or another.

     This one was supposed to be a complaint about a particularly heinous day I had. When I woke up, it was literally freezing outside and my heater had decided not to work. When I got home, naturally, it was
85 outside, and my a/c had also decided not to work. Despite rushing home at slightly under the speed of sound, I found that my leasing office- where the machine to recharge your laundry card is located- had decided to leave early, ergo no clean clothing for me. I'm sure there were other things that had also gone wrong, but by then I realized that I was just in a grumpy mood, and needed to get over it, so I stopped drawing. Resurrected for today is: the bad day.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks. Days like this happen. That they happen to others makes us not feel alone.

    ReplyDelete