Friday, November 18, 2011

Pickup Line 6

     I've heard a couple different variations of the Tennessee line, some of them repeatable in polite company, some of them not. Regardless, they're all pretty bad (is there such a thing as a good pickup line?), so here's a comeback for you, should you ever run into it.



     If it's being said, it would make more sense to say "Oh... hi... oh", but it's hard to express disgust and repulsiveness in written words, so I had to modify it a little bit in the drawing. Also, I wanted to try giving bar-chicky a new outfit, but I think the short-sleeve look loses something when you have stick arms. Oh, well. Apologies for the short post; this is the week before fall break, and of course, everyone has papers and tests due, so my time is limited. Tomorrow starts vacation though, cheers!

2 comments:

  1. What's the Tennessee line? I think I've managed to miss that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The clean one is "Hey Baby, are you from Tennessee? 'Cause you're the only ten I see!"

    ReplyDelete