Friday, May 11, 2012

FTP 12 - Endurance

     This week saw the last of finals for me, and the first of seven weeks of nothing to do (well, other than work and dance). In the past, I have usually managed to survive this by being productive for the first week, then getting bored with everything and whining to everyone who will listen to me about how I have nothing to do. Almost a year, ago, however, I found this quote from More Notes from the Universe, drew it out, and hung in on my wall:


     At the time, I thought it was referring to some of the bad feelings I'd been hanging onto from past experiences, and focussed on getting them dealt with and set aside. I'm thinking it's time to apply it to other habits though, such as the "I don't have an immediate goal that furthers my life's plan, so I will become bored and whiny" one that I've had for so long. What about you, what would you like to change?

No comments:

Post a Comment