Friday, April 13, 2012

FTP 8 - Spice of life

     Just for the heck of it, and because I know that gambling is not an addictive problem for me, I have decided to play the lotto every week. I realize that probably nothing will ever come of it, and I'm ok with that. The main reason I decided to do it is twofold: 1) I can afford the $2 a week it costs to play, especially now that I've stopped eating out and started eating more healthfully, and 2) it's an affordable little surprise to look forward to every week.


     Everyone needs a little spice and surprise in their lives to keep things from becoming mundane. Some people choose to jump out of planes, climb mountains, or set new records for diving in deep waters. Others play the stock market (something that holds too much risk, in my point of view), or wrestle alligators. What's your spice in life, and when's the last time you got to indulge?

No comments:

Post a Comment