Monday, February 4, 2013

Thank you, brain

     I was putzing around the house this week, getting chores done, cleaning up, and generally minding my own business, when this happened:


For some reason, even though I do my best to keep a general schedule in mind to ensure I don't miss preparations for major events, my brain has a tendency to suddenly realize the immanency of random things. It doesn't even have to be something big- I'll occasionally have a moment where my brain forgets what day it is, and I'll be dead convinced that I'm late for work or class or something... only to realize that no, that's tomorrow, calm down and keep doing whatever it was I was doing.

     So yes, while I am a little apprehensive about the fact that I'll be done with college (knock on wood) in three and a half months, I feel completely prepared for it, and have a rudimentary timetable for all the things that will need to be done. I just wish my stupid brain would realize that and stop freaking out. Cheers!

Side note- yes, this is shorter than what posts have been lately, because I put most of the time I set aside for writing into drawing. That'll probably be standard for whenever I draw. 

No comments:

Post a Comment