Monday, May 3, 2010

Address in St. Petersburg

Well, they finally gave us the info on where we'll be staying! True to my request (and insular nature), they put me with a woman living alone... don't know how old she is or what else there is to know... just that it'll be one person and myself. Hope for the best!

Anyhow, here's the telephone and address of the place I"ll be staying:
Telephone (home): 312-29-65. Cell: 8-911-948-00-87
Address: 195213 СПб., Казанская ул. д.45 кв.64, Ст.м. Садовая,

Roughly, this comes out to:
195213 St. Petersburg, Kazanskaya St., Building #45 Apartment 64, Metro stop: Sadovaya

(Apparently they do addresses from greatest to smallest, who knew? Only two weeks til departure!)

Ok, sorry for the run-on post, but I think I've got it figured out. I'll be about 20 minutes from a metro stop, though kinda far out from central St. Petersburg. I am ridiculously proud that I figured out the maps on my own, and fairly confident I won't get (too) lost now. There are at least 2 other students on my same metro stop, and the area looks fairly civilized and clean. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment