Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Countdown!

Three days til I leave and the jitters are starting to set in. I've got my passport and visa, my books should be arriving tomorrow, my packing list and flight itineraries are all printed out, nothing to do now but sit and wait. I hate waiting.

To pass the time, I've been playing around with a trial account on a French server in WoW. It's pretty mind-expanding, to the point where I couldn't sleep the first night because all the new vocab was running through my head, but I feel it's worth it. I'm debating letting my US account lapse when I get back and just poking around on French and Russian servers to improve those languages. We'll see.

So yeah, three days. Nothing to do but wait. And I'm sure that on the third day, I'll discover something vital that I (or someone else!) forgot to do, and have to run around like crazy. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment