Sunday, January 24, 2021

Sketches from 2019

      For stupid cat reasons, I have not slept more than an hour at a time for the last two days. I do not have the patience right now to make a full sketch, so here are two little doodles I did for a drawing class back in 2019. The first one was an assignment to play with texturing; I started at the edges but then got bored as I worked my way in, and turned it into a basket. Which of course then needs something looking in at you. Are they friendly humongous sloths that will free you from the trap you fell into, or horribly cute monsters that have come to feast on their catch? Who knows? 

     I think the prompt for the second one was to tell a story in just one panel, and since I'm lazy, I kept it super simple. Would you push the button?

     Also, if anyone wants a cat, we have one free to good home. Decent cat, but has not learned that night = stfu. Also available as mittens, with advance notice. 

Also, Chapter 2 of Sylvia Bishop is up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment