Monday, May 20, 2013

Still moving in

     Still moving in and getting settled; my computer is standing in the middle of a room full of boxes,  running on a wireless internet connection. I'll get things sorted and get back to writing eventually, promise...

     In the meantime, a short story: when I was working at the tax office this past spring, we had a temp worker in who would try to guess what I was humming (I tend to sing or hum when I'm doing menial tasks in order to keep my brain occupied). I started humming a familiar tune, and he finished it off with "POP, goes the turtle!" I stared at him, confused, and he said, "what, that's not how it goes?" In order to commemorate the moment when this guy finally caught up with the rest of the world, I drew this on his whiteboard:


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment