Monday, May 6, 2013

Counting down: 4 days

     This past week has been a frenzy of packing, taking things to the thrift store, taking things to the dump, saying goodbye to people, and preparing for the move that will happen this Friday. My mind isn't doing much better than last Monday, which is not the greatest, because I have my last final exam today at 4pm. I think I know what is needed for it, but the way my brain is(n't) working lately, I'll be lucky to find the right language to work in when I get there.

Though my confusion is from mental exhaustion, not pot.

     My final week in Colorado is going to go something like this:

  • Monday- work in the morning, then go to campus in the afternoon to sellback books, pick up an honor medal, and take a final exam. Go home, continue packing.
  • Tuesday- internship from 10-4, come home and pack a bit, go to dance class in the evening.
  • Wednesday- a friend is coming over to try to get my loom warped to completion before the move; continue packing, take everything else to the thrift store, meet up with parents and go to my aunt and uncle's place for the night. 
  • Thursday- drive the trailer to the house, take a load over to a friend's house, clear the house out, tarp and secure my entire life on the trailer, park it at the aunt and uncle's house, go to graduation. Dinner in the evening with family.
  • Friday- stop by the apartment to clean and turn in keys, take dad to the airport, and set out on a three day trip to MD.
When, you might ask, do I get time to rest in there? Ha. Ha ha. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Yeah, I dunno. I'll get back to you on that one. I guess it's a good thing that I don't have a job lined up just yet, 'cause I intend to sleep for a day or two once I make it to the new place and get all my worldly possessions safely inside. 

     I have no idea what the schedule for posts will be this week/ weekend, so bear with me if Friday and Monday just have one or two lines each saying what I've been up to. Eventually, things will get back to normal, and I'd like to start drawing again... it's just going to take some time. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment