Monday, April 29, 2013

Counting down: 11 days

This is me today:


Because this was me all week/ weekend:


     After roughly 36 hours of working on an 8-page argumentative Russian paper (having had to do nothing more than short essays all semester) finishing that sucker yesterday was the best feeling I have had so far in my life. All I have left to do this semester is the final exam for a Russian fairy tales class (freshman level, taught in English), and as long as I don't completely hose it, I will have another semester- the last one!- done with straight As. But for now...


     So yeah, sorry for the lame post. My brain is empty and I am worn out. Here's to a better week, and one day closer to a real job, a real place with my gentleman, and a new chapter in life. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment