Thursday, June 10, 2010

Mini-update.

  Our boat docked a bit late today, and I messed my knee up a bit on the trip, so I thought we were all seriously behind time this morning, and forgot to grab the cord to my camera. As such, this post won't have any pictures, and will be a bit short, but rest assured that tomorrow I will rectify this lack!
  Short overview: I've been on a cruise for the last 2 nights and one day, visiting Valaam Island, on Lake Ladoga, which I believe is the biggest inland lake in Europe. It's about 60 by 40 miles, and occasionally freezes. We walked a total of 4-5 hours on Wednesday, and I managed to make it to the last 100 yards from the boat before falling and messing up my knee. All in all, not too bad. More tomorrow, I'm off to see who managed to stagger into class and/ or be sober today. I'm so glad I'm past the "stupid drunken shenanigans" phase, not that I really did much in that phase anyway. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment