Monday, March 19, 2012

Recovery week

     St. Patrick's Day is finally behind us, and now it's time to work on recovery. The last two nights have been spent with both ankles and both knees in wraps and braces, and I've slept over 9 hours each night. Fortunately I have semi-decent memory, because when I woke up today, I realized that, not only had I not prepared a post for today, but I also have a meeting with my advisor on campus in an hour and a half.

     With that in mind, here's a thank you that was sent to all of us from a preschool class that we went and danced for. I'd like to say that next week's post will be more comprehensive, but I'd be lying, since it will be spring break, and I will have a guest over. Here's hoping your week is a little less crazy than mine has been!


No comments:

Post a Comment